Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"DOG!"





Carter is learning new animal sounds everyday!! Brad has made a powerpoint presentation for her to look at every day with animals (17 to be exact). She knows most of the animals and what noise they make. She knows the sign for them too. Elephant has got to be her favorite one! But anything with 4 legs is usually a "DOG!" first. She is learning to say her name too!! We come down the stairs every morning and there is a picture of her at the bottom. She starts pointing to herself and saying "Car-ka, Car-ka!" It is pretty cute.
We are getting excited about Halloween!! Carter is going to be a pumpkin! (unless I can find a "DOG!" costume before Friday) We are going trick or treating on Friday morning with our playgroup at a nursing home! That should be fun! I have decided I am going to give out toys when kids come to our house trick or treating. HAHAHA! Just kidding. I am giving out toothbrushes and I am going to tell scary stories of my root canals! MuHahahahaha!
Well, more to come later!! I am sure we will have a load of pictures after Friday!

1 comment:

JOEL said...

HI, IM REALLY NOT SURE IF YOU ARE THE PERSON IM LOOKING FOR.BUT HERE GOES . IF YOU WERE RUNNING IN THE GULFPORT SEABEE MUDRUN ON SEPT 12 09, THREE WOMEN WHO WERE RUNNING IT ASKED ME IF I WOULD TAKE A PHOTO OF THEM AND UPLOAD IT TO BRADLEY BALL.I HAVE THE PHOTO BUT WANT TO BE SURE IM SENDING IT TO THE CORRECT PERSON.IF YOU ARE THEM YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT CEGIELSKIS@BELLSOUTH.NET IF YOU ARE NOT THEM THEN IM SORRY FOR BOTHREING YOU.